OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION
STATE FAIR PARK
3001 GENERAL PERSHING BLVD, OKLAHOMA CITY
OCTOBER 20, 2016 – 10:00 A.M.
- Call to Order
- Accounting of Procedures in Compliance with Open Meeting Act – Michael Carrier
- Request Approval of Consent Agenda Items:
- Approval of Minutes of Budget Committee Meeting, August 25, 2016 (1-2)
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting, August 25, 2016 (3-6)
- Receive Report of Hotel/Motel Tax Collections for the Months Ended August 31, 2016 and September 30, 2016 (7-13)
- Receive Report of Budget Committee Meeting, October 20, for First Quarter FY17 and Annual Audit FY2016 – Jeff Erwin, Budget Committee Chair
- Cox Convention Center and Chesapeake Arena Reports – Hugh Lombardi /Scott Melchior (14-16)
- Civic Center Music Hall Report – Jim Brown (17)
- State Fair Park Report – Tim O’Toole (18-19)
- Bricktown Ballpark Report – Michael Byrnes (20-21)
- Greater Oklahoma City Hotel Association Report - Jeff Penner (22)
- Convention and Visitors Bureau Report – Michael Carrier (23-58)
- New Business
- Approval of Event Sponsorship Recommendations from October 11 Meeting – Tom Anderson, Event Sponsorship Committee Chair (59-61)
- Approval of Proposed Dates for CY 2017 CVC Regular Meeting and Committee Meetings (62)
- Comments from Commissioners
*A tour of the Bennett Expo Center will be conducted immediately following the meeting. Closed-toe shoes required.
It is the policy of the City of Oklahoma City to ensure that communications with participants and members of the public with disabilities are as effective as communications with others. Anyone with a disability who requires an accommodation, a modification of policies or procedures, or an auxiliary aid or service in order to participate in this meeting, should contact the CVB at 405-297-8960 or TDD 297-2020 as soon as possible, but not later than 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays) before the scheduled meeting. Primary consideration to the choice of auxiliary aid or service requested by the individual with disability will be given. If you need an alternate format of the agenda or any information provided at said meeting, please contact the CVB at 405-297-8960 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.