Sports Business Sales Manager
The Sports Business Sales Manager performs the sales and marketing duties required to solicit and book sports and athletic events for the destination, resulting in increased hotel occupancy and media exposure.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Four-year degree in marketing, public relations, business or meeting destination management preferred.
- Four years’ experience in related sports marketing, special events or hospitality sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of amateur sports market.
- Previous CVB or volunteer-driven organization experience preferred.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make public presentations on behalf of the organization.
- Self-starter with ability to set and achieve sales goals.
- Must be able to travel independently. Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required. Extensive travel may be required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HumanResources@visitokc.com or mail to:
Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau
Attn: Human Resources
123 Park Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102