Convention Services Manager
The Convention Services Manager provides customer service to Bureau clients in the areas of meeting planning, housing, registration, site inspection, tours and meeting collateral materials.
Successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field -- Hospitality or Destination Management preferred.
- Previous hospitality industry experience desired.
- Meeting and convention planning experience or knowledge.
- Above average computer skills – data management experience preferred.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills including presentations to large groups.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license. Must be able to travel independently as required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HumanResources@visitokc.com or mail to:
Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau
Attn: Human Resources
123 Park Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102