CVB Commission Committee Agendas
Along with regularly scheduled bimonthly meetings, the CVB Commissioners serve on committees that meet as required. You will find the most recent committee meeting agenda below.
OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION
STATE FAIR PARK – ADMINISTRATION BLDG
3001 GENERAL PERSHING BLVD, OKLAHOMA CITY
OCTOBER 18, 2018 – 9:15 A.M.
- Call to Order – Reggie Johnson, Chair
- Accounting of Procedures in Compliance with Open Meeting Act – Michael Carrier
- Review/Discuss Convention and Visitors Bureau FY 2018 Audit – Reggie Johnson – action requested
- Review/Discuss Convention and Visitors Bureau Budget Report for FY 2019 First Quarter Ended September 30, 2018 – Reggie Johnson – action requested
- Comments from Commissioners
It is the policy of the City of Oklahoma City to ensure that communications with participants and members of the public with disabilities are as effective as communications with others. Anyone with a disability who requires an accommodation, a modification of policies or procedures, or an auxiliary aid or service in order to participate in this meeting, should contact Deb Shumate at 297-8960 or TDD 297-2020 as soon as possible, but not later than 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays) before the scheduled meeting. Primary consideration to the choice of auxiliary aid or service requested by the individual with disability will be given. If you need an alternate format of the agenda or any information provided at said meeting, please contact Deb Shumate (297-8960) 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.