CVB Commission Committee Agendas
Along with regularly scheduled bimonthly meetings, the CVB Commissioners serve on committees that meet as required. You will find the most recent committee meeting agenda below.
OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION
FINISH LINE TOWER - BOATHOUSE DISTRICT
606 RIVERSPORT DRIVE, OKLAHOMA CITY
AUGUST 16, 2018 – 9:30 A.M.
- Call to Order – Reggie Johnson, Chair
- Accounting of Procedures in Compliance with Open Meeting Act – Michael Carrier
- Review Year-End Financials for FY2018 CVB Budget – Reggie Johnson, Chair – Action Item
- Review Hotel/Motel Tax Special Revenue Fund Statements for Year End FY2018
- Comments from Commissioners
It is the policy of the City of Oklahoma City to ensure that communications with participants and members of the public with disabilities are as effective as communications with others. Anyone with a disability who requires an accommodation, a modification of policies or procedures, or an auxiliary aid or service in order to participate in this meeting, should contact Deb Shumate, email@example.com or 297-8960 or TDD 297-2020 as soon as possible, but not later than two business days before the scheduled meeting. Primary consideration to the choice of auxiliary aid or service requested by the individual with disability will be given. If you need an alternate format of the agenda or any information provided at said meeting, please contact Deb Shumate, firstname.lastname@example.org or 297-8960 no later than two business days prior to the scheduled meeting.