CVB Commission Committee Agendas
Along with regularly scheduled bimonthly meetings, the CVB Commissioners serve on committees that meet as required. You will find the most recent committee meeting agenda below.
OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION
21c MUSEUM HOTEL – GALLERY 4
900 W MAIN STREET, OKLAHOMA CITY
FEBRUARY 16, 2017 – 9:30 A.M.
- Call to Order – Jeff Erwin, Chair
- Accounting of Procedures in Compliance with Open Meeting Act – Michael Carrier
- Review/Discuss Convention and Visitors Bureau Budget Report for Second Quarter Ended December 31, 2016 – Jeff Erwin – action requested
- Discuss Convention and Visitors Bureau Preliminary Budget Request for FY 2018 – Michael Carrier
- Review/Discuss Oklahoma City Hotel/Motel Tax Special Revenue Fund for Six Months Ended December 31, 2016 – Michael Carrier – no action requested
- New Business
It is the policy of the City of Oklahoma City to ensure that communications with participants and members of the public with disabilities are as effective as communications with others. Anyone with a disability who requires an accommodation, a modification of policies or procedures, or an auxiliary aid or service in order to participate in this meeting, should contact Deb Shumate, email@example.com or 297-8960 or TDD 297-2020 as soon as possible, but not later than two business days before the scheduled meeting. Primary consideration to the choice of auxiliary aid or service requested by the individual with disability will be given. If you need an alternate format of the agenda or any information provided at said meeting, please contact Deb Shumate, firstname.lastname@example.org or 297-8960 no later than two business days prior to the scheduled meeting.