CVB Commission Committee Agendas
Along with regularly scheduled bimonthly meetings, the CVB Commissioners serve on committees that meet as required. You will find the most recent committee meeting agenda below.
EVENT SPONSORSHIP COMMITTEE
OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION AND VISITORS COMMISSION
GREATER OKC CHAMBER, 123 PARK AVE, OKLAHOMA CITY
JANUARY 26, 2018 – 11:30 A.M.
- Call to Order – Mike Farney, Chair
- Accounting of Procedures in Compliance with Open Meeting Act – Michael Carrier
- Review / Discuss / Recommend Oklahoma City Hotel Tax Event Sponsorship Funding Application requests for FY 2018 – action requested
- Review / Discuss / Recommend Oklahoma City Hotel Tax Event Sponsorship Funding Application requests for FY 2019 – action requested
- Event Sponsorship Program Guidelines Discussion
- Comments from Commissioners
It is the policy of the City of Oklahoma City to ensure that communications with participants and members of the public with disabilities are as effective as communications with others. Anyone with a disability who requires an accommodation, a modification of policies or procedures, or an auxiliary aid or service in order to participate in this meeting, should contact Deb Shumate at 297-8960 or TDD 297-2020 as soon as possible, but not later than 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays) before the scheduled meeting. Primary consideration to the choice of auxiliary aid or service requested by the individual with disability will be given. If you need an alternate format of the agenda or any information provided at said meeting, please contact Deb Shumate (297-8960) 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.