OKC OUTLETS OPENS OVERNIGHT FOR BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPERS; STORES OPEN THURSDAY EVENING AND WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGH 10 P.M. ON FRIDAY
OKC Outlets Offers a New Bob Mills Shoppers’ Lounge, Gift Wrapping Services by Ally’s House, New Store Openings, VIP Events, and more
OKLAHOMA CITY – OKC Outlets, Oklahoma’s only outlet shopping experience, announced today Black Friday hours and offerings will include all night shopping, starting Thanksgiving Day.
Select retailers, including Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, Brooks Brothers, Fossil, and more, will open with a VIP Pre-Party beginning at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, offering special incentives and promotions from 5-6 p.m.
The rest of OKC Outlets retailers will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and most will remain open all night long, through Friday night – Black Friday – at 10 p.m.
The list of participating retailers will be updated daily. Please visit OKCOutlets.com for the most up-to-date list of times and stores.
- Customer Lounge in Food Court provided by Bob Mills Furniture and iHeart Media
- Radio remotes in the food court on Thursday night beginning at 5 p.m. with games and prizes from the Twister and KJ103
- Ally’s House, supporting Oklahoma Kids with cancer since 2004 - will provide beautiful gift wrapping in exchange for donations starting Friday at 9 a.m. in the food court
- Girlie Girl Originals: T-shirts for girls and women of all ages (opened Nov. 9)
- Go Calendars! Games and Toys
About OKC Outlets
OKC Outlets is Oklahoma’s only outlet shopping destination. Featuring unique brands, merchandise and value in one convenient location, and just minutes from downtown Oklahoma City. We have the best brands with up to 70% off retail – like Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Coach, Nike Factory Store, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, J.Crew Factory, Talbots Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Vera Bradley and much more.