The holiday season has finally arrived in Oklahoma City! Whether you're looking for the holiday classics or you're in search of something a little different this month, there's something for everyone. Here's just a few of the fun activities happening this month in OKC!
- Sing along to your favorite holiday tunes when the OKC Philharmonic's "The Christmas Show" returns the the Civic Center Music Hall through December 2
- Head to the State Fair Park through December 2 for the National Reining Horse Association's Futurity & Adequan Champion Show, one of the most elite reining events in the world
- For the seventh year in the row, Lyric's A Christmas Carol returns as a local holiday favorite. Head to the Plaza District for a show through December 24
- Lady Gaga will make a stop in OKC during her Joanne World Tour. The Chesapeake Energy Arena will be hosting Gaga and her Little Monsters December 9
- Get ready for a great holiday tradition! The Oklahoma City ballet returns with The Nutcracker Presented by Devon Energy at the Civic Center Music Hall December 9 through December 19
- Rock out with The Trans-Siberian Orchestra when they bring their "Ghost of Christmas Eve" tour to the Chesapeake Energy Arena December 10
- Marvel fans of all ages, assemble for Marvel Universe Live! Age of Heroes at the Chesapeake Energy Arena December 14 through December 17
- All aboard! The Christmas Train returns to the Oklahoma Railway Museum December 16 through December 17. Ride with Santa, sing carols, hear Christmas stories and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies
- Enjoy Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas at the Civic Center Music Hall December 26
- Ring in the new year at the OKC Arts Council's Opening Night! Head downtown for live music, food trucks, fireworks and so much more before the countdown to the New Year!
For a full list of events happening in OKC, head to our calendar of events!