It's here! The week of OKC Fest is finally upon us. Besides everything that's happening in OKC this weekend, OKC Fest is definitely at the top of my list and hopefully yours too.
Here's the scoop on downtown Oklahoma City's first big music festival:
1. It's happening this Thursday, June 26 to Sunday, June 29.
2. It's located in the heart of Downtown (with plenty to do outside the festival!)
3. It's only $35 for a Day Pass and $40 the day of the show. (So have you bought your ticket yet?)
4. Your ears will be pleased by the headlining acts, Dierks Bentley and Lady Antebellum!
5. Other major musical lineups include Scotty McCreery, Randy Rogers Band, Merle Haggard, Casey Donahew Band, Josh Abbott Band, Kix Brooks and more!
6. Catch more music at the Myriad Gardens free festival stages.
7. Bring the kids too - family-fun surrounds the main stage.
8. Beautiful weather is forecasted all weekend long!
9. We've got you covered... There will be plenty of food and beer.
10. And the best news - Fanny packs are allowed! So don't forget yours.
So... what are you waiting for? I'll meet you by the stage - fanny pack and all.
For more information and tickets, head to OKCFest.com. And be sure to tweet us @VisitOKC or use the hashtag #VisitOKC for more on what to do this weekend while you are in town. We always love hearing from you!