Day Out With Thomas™ is an annual event that offers children and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with Thomas, the No. 1 blue engine, and enjoy a day of fun filled Thomas & Friends™ themed activities. Meet Sir Topham Hatt, the Controller of the Railway, and enjoy crafts, story telling, videos, train play tables, coloring, temporary tattoos, bounce houses, miniature golf, model train layout and much more!
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online via TicketWeb or by calling 866.468.7630.
For more event information, contact the Oklahoma Railway Museum at (405) 424-8222 or email us email@example.com
Tickets are $18 for ages two and older on both Saturday and Sunday. Fridays tickets are $16.00 each. Tickets purchases of 20 or more are $14. Children under two rides free as a lap child. Service charges apply for advance purchases. Advanced purchase of tickets is highly recommended, as the rides often sell out. Our event runs from 8 AM until 6 PM, and we’ll be out having fun, rain or shine.
Trains run at 9:00. 9:50, 10:40, 11:30, 12:20, 1:10, 2:00, 2:50, 3:40, and 4:30. Seating is available in:
- Car A – Coach with air-conditioning
- Car B – Coach with air-conditioning
- Car C – Coach with ADA seating and windows that open
- Car D – Coach with air-conditioning coach seats and cafe seating at tables and chairs
- Car E – Diner with air-conditioning (no food service)
- Car F – Caboose with windows that open
- Car G – Open air bench car with roof