Explore what forensic anthropologists, law enforcement, and investigators can learn by examining human skeletal remains. Each table will be assigned a mystery case and through a hands-on investigation, you will learn to “read” the features of a human skull to determine your subjects: age, sex, physical trauma and/or pathology (disease). These are replica skulls from REAL homicides, accidents & suicides. Personal discretion is advised. Ages 16 & Up.
Event Tickets Include
- 1 Forensic Night Adult Admission
- All Day Admission
- Private Museum Gallery viewing from 5:30PM-6:30PM
- 15% Gift Shop discount between 5:30PM-6:30PM
- Forensic Program from 6:30PM-8:00PM
- If you purchase less than 4 tickets (1 table), you will be seated with other Forensic Night guests to solve a case. Please let us know if you are attending with friends who have purchased tickets separately and wish to be seated with them.
- Optional Add-on at Checkout! Join us after the class for a special 30 minute VIP Behind the Bones Tour in our collection off display.