The final race date of the 2018 Remington Park Thoroughbred Season will be lucrative for more than just the winners of the big stakes races. Springboard Mile Day on Sunday, Dec. 16 will feature a 12-race program with stakes races boasting purses of $800,000, led by the $400,000 Springboard Mile, the top Remington Park 2-year-old event.
The racing gets started at 3pm.
The Springboard Mile, the final stakes race of the year where top 2-year-olds can earn valuable qualifying points to the 2019 Kentucky Derby, tops a stellar program that provides great wagering opportunities.
Horseplayers at Remington Park can win more when they bet and use their Club Remington Card. Every time a guest wagers $10 while using their Club Remington Card, they will be entered into Hot Bet Drawings for Cash that take place throughout the racing program.
Other stakes races on Springboard Mile Day include:
– $100,000 Trapeze Stakes for 2-year-old fillies, 1 mile
– $100,000 She’s All In Stakes for older fillies and mares, 1 mile-70yds
– $75,000 Jeffrey Hawk Memorial for 3-year-olds and up, 1 mile-70yds
– $70,000 Jim Thorpe Stakes, 3-year-old Oklahoma-breds, 1 mile
– $70,000 Useeit Stakes, 3-year-old Oklahoma-bred fillies, 1 mile
The new Sooner Six wager will have a mandatory payout and the Primetime Pick 4 will carry a guaranteed minimum wagering pool of $100,000.