Submit an Event
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added.
Visit OKC Event Calendar Guidelines:
- Events must occur within Oklahoma City
- Events must be open to the public and of interest to potential visitors
- Events must have a universal appeal to Oklahoma City visitors and local
Events that are unlikely to be approved include (but are not limited to):
- Deals, Discounts, Coupons or Promotions for Businesses
- Fundraisers (Galas, Walks & Runs, Golf Tournaments, etc.)
- Religiously-Focused Ceremonies or Functions
- Political Events
- Business and/or Networking Events (including trade shows)
- Some Seminars, Lectures and Workshops
- Book Club Meetings or Book Signings
- Business Grand Openings
How to make sure your event stands out:
- Submit your event as soon as it is scheduled, even if it is several months to a year away
- Include a detailed description of the event and any important details
- Provide a promotional image for the event
- High-resolution images are preferred
- Flyers and graphics are not ideal, unless presented in 8:5 aspect ratio (all photos will be cropped to this ratio)
- Select the most appropriate event categories – you can select more than one!
Once your event is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the above guidelines prior to being posted on the website. Visit OKC staff reviews submissions and reserves the right to approve or deny events and/or adjust an event’s description or category at its own discretion. Approved events will be posted to the website within 5-7 business days.
Additionally, by submitting imagery, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the image for promotional purposes. You are also allowing Visit OKC the rights to use the photography for the purposes of promoting Oklahoma City as a visitor and convention destination in any of Visit OKC’s promotional or marketing efforts.
If you have a question regarding event consideration or need to change your event’s details, please email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.