Explore a Diversity of Arts and Culture at Exhibit C First American Gallery & Gifts
Exhibit C is a 4,000 sq. ft. art gallery and retail space located in the Bricktown district of downtown Oklahoma City. Proudly owned by the Chickasaw Nation, Exhibit C is used as a means to highlight talented First American artists who represent their communities throughout Oklahoma.
The gallery is filled with authentic pieces of artwork as well as artisan works such as jewelry, pottery, paintings and clothing all handcrafted by Chickasaw and other First American artists, which are put on display for sale.
Additionally, the retail shop carries the full line of Bedré Fine Chocolate, Chickasaw Press books and Pendleton items.
Exhibit C serves as a tourism information center for Bricktown guests interested in visiting any and all attractions throughout Chickasaw Country.
Make your way to Exhibit C and immerse yourself in a captivating scene of authentic art and culture.
Click "Visit Website" above to learn more.
- Distance from Conv. Ctr (blocks): 2
- Meeting Rooms:
- Description Exhibit C is a 4,000 sq ft Native American art gallery and gift shop. We are an enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation and have been operating in Bricktown for three years now. Recently we have hosted a number of small receptions for a variety of organizations and have found that people enjoy utilizing our space, as it provides a beautiful existing ambiance and is conveniently located in Bricktown. The rental of our gallery for a private event is $250 minimum, up to 4 hours, anything over 4 hours and up to 8 is $500. We are unique that we do not require the use of an in-house caterer. Our space is best suited for smaller receptions of 50-75, though we have hosted up to 125. We have the ability to provide a small seated presentation area with seats for approximately 20 guests. In addition we have a small lounge area at the front of the gallery. I invite you to come by and visit and see the space for yourself. We are open 7 days a week 11-8, daily. We are only closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Total Sq. Ft. 4000
- Distance from Convention Center 2-3 blocks
- Banquet Capacity 75
- Number of Rooms 1
- deadCenter Film Festival
- An Affair of the Heart
- OKC Pride Celebrations
- Prix de West
- Chuck Wagon Festival
- Paseo Arts Festival
- Oklahoma State Fair
- Plaza District Festival
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
- Oklahoma Regatta Festival
- Red Earth Festival
- Fright Fest
- Downtown in December
- OKC Arts Council's Opening Night
- Festival of the Arts