Exhibit C Native Gallery & Gifts
- 1 E. Sheridan Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- (405) 767-8900 | Visit Website
Make your event one to remember at Exhibit C, located in the Bricktown district of downtown Oklahoma City. Boasting a 4,000 sq. ft. open floor plan displaying authentic Native American art, Exhibit C hosts a number of small receptions for a variety of organizations. The space provides a beautiful ambiance that captivates groups in a variety of sizes. The space is best suited to accommodate around 50 - 75 guests with seating options available for up 20 individuals. We invite you to come visit and see our unique space for yourself. Please call or email for any additional information.
- Distance from Conv. Ctr (blocks): 2
- Meeting Rooms:
- Description Exhibit C is a 4,000 sq ft Native American art gallery and gift shop. We are an enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation and have been operating in Bricktown for three years now. Recently we have hosted a number of small receptions for a variety of organizations and have found that people enjoy utilizing our space, as it provides a beautiful existing ambiance and is conveniently located in Bricktown. The rental of our gallery for a private event is $250 minimum, up to 4 hours, anything over 4 hours and up to 8 is $500. We are unique that we do not require the use of an in-house caterer. Our space is best suited for smaller receptions of 50-75, though we have hosted up to 125. We have the ability to provide a small seated presentation area with seats for approximately 20 guests. In addition we have a small lounge area at the front of the gallery. I invite you to come by and visit and see the space for yourself. We are open 7 days a week 11-8, daily. We are only closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Total Sq. Ft. 4000
- Distance from Convention Center 2-3 blocks
- Banquet Capacity 75
- Number of Rooms 1