The Jones Assembly is a restaurant, a bar—two really—and a music venue. It is also one of the metro’s newest hot spots, featuring brunch and dinner menus. We highly recommend you start any of the meals with the scratch biscuits, and while you’re at it, get the deviled eggs, too. The kitchen at Jones is massive, so they have plenty of space to make everything from scratch, which means they have a pastry chef in house to make those biscuits. Oklahomans are serious about biscuits, and so that locals love them should be all the reassurance you need.
For dinner, the Steak Frites or Nashville Hot Chicken are a must, but the wood fire pizzas are also delicious. For a little bit of simple pasta goodness, the Cacio e Pepe is made just like your Italian grandmother made it, or someone’s grandma. The Jones has plenty of dietary friendly options too!
Brunch features creative options like a savory ricotta cake with creamed corn and honey butter spilling over a savory breakfast cake, topped with a piece of Nashville Hot Chicken. The Brioche French Toast or Smoothie Bowl will suit your sweet tastebuds, but may we always recommend the Flat Tire Pizza. It has all of your breakfast needs, like sunny side up eggs, bacon, and potatoes, on The Jones house-made pizza crust.
The bar makes excellent craft cocktails, and the by-the-glass wine list is one of the best in Oklahoma City. Local beers are available on tap, and you can even enjoy one on the outdoor patio. The Jones opens at 4 pm Tuesday through Friday, and 10 am on Saturday and Sunday for brunch.
- Description Our primary event space, The T Room is the upstairs cocktail bar at The Jones Assembly and is ideal for cocktail receptions, showers, and happy hours. Available to reserve Tuesday-Sunday, day and night. We offer a limited events menu when reserving the space, that is perfect for happy hours and cocktail receptions. We do not charge a fee to rent the upstairs, but do require a minimum to be met through food and beverage purchases. Indoor: 100, Terrace: 50, Total: 150. The downstairs patio is available to rent Tuesday-Thursday, based on seasonal availability. Standing Reception: 500, Seated: 175. The Jones Assembly is also available for full space buyouts on Mondays only. Please contact our events manager for capacity and pricing options.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Space Notes Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Number of Rooms 2
- deadCenter Film Festival
- An Affair of the Heart
- OKC Pride Celebrations
- Prix de West
- Chuck Wagon Festival
- Paseo Arts Festival
- Oklahoma State Fair
- Plaza District Festival
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
- Oklahoma Regatta Festival
- Red Earth Festival
- Fright Fest
- Downtown in December
- OKC Arts Council's Opening Night
- Festival of the Arts