Oklahoma City Convention & Meeting Services
The Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau wants your meeting to be a success! From the beginning basics of the planning process, until the last detail is complete, our dedicated team of Services Managers will be your partners in coordinating your meeting or event. The Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau can assist you in the following ways.
For all of our groups, we will:
- Serve as a liaison between meeting planner, meeting facility staff and hotel staff
- Set up and facilitate planning site inspections
- Provide contact information for various suppliers, such as: tour companies, entertainment, speakers, decorators, caterers, rental companies, audio-visual companies, etc.
- Provide destination information, including our Visitors Guide, Pad Map, OKC Premium Rack Brochure, Stay & Save Coupon Booklet and Bricktown Map (pending inventory)
- Provide press release guidance, local media contact list and/or access to a Welcome Letter from our CVB president
- Provide registrar staff/volunteers for onsite information table or welcome desk (nominal fee)
- Provide attendance builders such as OKC photos, social media content and local suggestions
Services Based on Event Tier
Additional services are provided based on the event tiers below.