Support OKC Attractions
Many Oklahoma City attractions and organizations have reopened with COVID-19 safety protocols in place. Some are still posting special experiences online for you and your family to enjoy at home until you're ready to visit them again.
For even more at-home Oklahoma City fun, download our free OKC Coloring Book and Video Chat Backgrounds!
We will be working diligently to update this list as we are made aware of additions or changes. If you know of an organization that's offering a fun experience online that is missing from this page, please email Addam Francisco at email@example.com.
At-Home & Virtual OKC Experiences
National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Follow Tim, head of security turned social media extraordinaire, as he gives behind-the-scenes (and hilarious) updates from the museum's galleries and archives. You can even take a virtual visit through some of the museum's online exhibits!
Science Museum Oklahoma
- It's the perfect time to master your science skills, and Science Museum Oklahoma is taking to Facebook and Instagram to feature fun experiments you can try at home that are equal parts educational and fun! (Okay, maybe just slightly more fun.)
Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Nothing beats a walk through the galleries of the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, but right now, a virtual visit is the next best thing. Follow OKCMOA's Facebook and Museum Films Blog for at-home educational activities, collection insights, film screenings you can watch from home and artist features. Go inside their newest exhibit, "POP Power from Warhol to Koons," with museum curators to learn more about the works of art and the creators. Catch all of the POP Power Insights here.
- Each Friday and Saturday night from 6 to 7:30 p.m., tune in to Factory Obscura for its LIVE at Mix-Tape series, a free livestream of two local acts performing inside the Mix-Tape Experience. For even more artistic fun, check out their complete Factory Obscura At-Home collection, featuring weekly arts activities, coloring sheets, videos and other art resources.
Exhibit C Native Gallery & Gifts
- The standard right now is social distancing, but nobody said anything about art distancing. Check out Exhibit C's latest exhibit, Home on the Range, and let them know if you see a piece of art you'd like to purchase!
Museum of Osteology
- Learning doesn't have to stop just because school's are out, and the Museum of Osteology has made at-home education fun and easy with several resources available in their online store. Be sure to follow their Facebook page for live updates and let them take you Behind the Bones with virtual exhibits!
Oklahoma City Philharmonic
- During this trying time, it's easy to become worried or overwhelmed. Fortunately, we have an organization like the Oklahoma City Philharmonic spreading positivity around when we all need it most. Until they can share their awe-inspiring music with you again, follow the musicians of the OKC Phil as they share their #PHILgoodstories on social media.
Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center
- Trust us, you're not going to want to miss the opening of Oklahoma Contemporary's newest arts center – the building itself is a work of art – but until then, they're bringing their passion for art to you. Check out their collection of at-home art projects, and go behind-the-scenes with an inside look at the exhibits and facilities that await you.
- Have you ever marveled at the murals of the Plaza Walls and felt the overwhelming urge to create one yourself? Now you can! (Don't worry, parents... only on paper.) Download a blank canvas, bring your colorful creations to life and share them on social media with #PlazaWalls and #SeeOKC so we all can see your designs!
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- A visit to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum is an experience unlike anything else in our city and perhaps even the world. Learn about the story before your Museum trip with the Virtual Hope Trunks. This new online resource is an interactive way to teach the Oklahoma City bombing and the remarkable community response to it. The 25th Anniversary Virtual Hope Trunk will help teach the Looking Back - Thinking Forward story of the Memorial and the Oklahoma Standard Trunk shows examples of the community showing up to serve, rising up to honor and stepping up to be kind - immediately following the bombing as well as today. The Virtual Archives allows research on an assortment of objects, artifacts and videos.
Oklahoma City Virtual Memorial Marathon
- The Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon is one of OKC's signature annual events that brings together athletes and spectators from all over the world to honor those who were killed, those who survived and those changed forever by the tragic events of the Oklahoma City bombing. This year's 20th anniversary race will be VIRTUAL! Participants can run the race between Oct. 4-18, 2020.
Arts Council Oklahoma City
- Arts Council Oklahoma City's Art Moves program is moving to your home... through streaming, that is! From 12 to 1 p.m. on weekdays, enjoy a mid-day art break from performers and artists throughout OKC broadcasting live from their home stages (a.k.a. living rooms).
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Cheer on the Oklahoma City Thunder as they hit the court again - this time in Orlando, Fla. In between game times, the Thunder have put together some fun Thunder Youth Activities to enjoy at home, including coloring pages, reading challenges, basketball drills and more. There are even ways to win some awesome Thunder prizes!
Tower Theatre & Ponyboy
- Two of Oklahoma City's coolest live music venues are coming together to present Live [Stream] from Ponyboy. Enjoy free concerts broadcasted live across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Vimeo, from OKC artists on select nights at 8 p.m. And what's a concert without some great merch? Pre-order a t-shirt or CD now!