Current OKC Travel Information
With the safety of our visitors and residents in mind, the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau (Visit OKC) is closely monitoring news reports, official websites and CDC updates. In addition, we are working with the City of Oklahoma City as well as industry partners and local organizations regarding best practices concerning the COVID-19 situation. If you plan to visit an attraction or event in Oklahoma City over the coming days and weeks, please contact that organization directly prior to visiting to get the latest details.
Masks are no longer required by the City of Oklahoma City. However many local businesses, restaurants and attractions still require them. Be sure to keep your mask handy when visiting OKC.
As of May 3 at 8:45 a.m. CST, the following postponements, cancellations, closings and re-opening plans have been announced. If we've missed anything, please email Sydney Callis at email@example.com. We will update these lists as we are made aware of additional changes.
The majority of OKC restaurants are open for indoor dining. The locations below are exceptions and only offering take-out, curbside pickup and/or delivery service options (whether in-house or through a third-party app). Also noted is their dine-in re-opening date, if available.
American, Burgers & Steaks
Bar, Brewery & Winery Offerings
- Coop Ale Works
- Taproom temporarily closed
Breakfast, Coffee & Dessert
Caribbean & Hawaiian
- Carican Flavors
- Take-Out/Curbside Pickup
Updates to Local Attractions:
- American Pigeon Museum & Library
- Temporary Hours:
- Friday: 1 - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Temporary Hours:
- Bricktown Water Taxi
- Now open; reservations are required. Maximum of 20 passengers per boat
- Factory Obscura's Mix-Tape
- Now open; Reservations are required.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Ticketing to the museum is timed.
- The Museum Cafe will remain closed until further notice
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Ticketing to the Memorial Museum is timed.
- Oklahoma Contemporary
- Tickets remain free, however reservations are required, and ticketing is timed.
For more information about COVID-19, including healthy travel practices, visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.
- OKC-County Health Department
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- City of OKC Emergency Management
- Oklahoma Essential Industries List
- Greater OKC Chamber of Commerce - COVID-19 Resources
- Center for Disease Control FAQ
- World Health Organization
- U.S. Travel Association
- Johns Hopkins University - Tracking Map