There’s an energy here. Positivity. Optimism. It’s the kind of place you want to be. It’s the wow factor that makes you realize you picked the right place to meet.
With a state-of-the-art convention center, an Omni headquarter hotel, a 70-acre downtown park, a modern streetcar system, a booming culinary and arts scene, Oklahoma City is a convention destination on the rise. Here are the top five reasons to hold your next convention in OKC:
- OKC is known as the Modern Frontier, where you’ll be welcomed with overflowing kindness. With a metro population of 1.4 million, Oklahoma City is large enough to enjoy the benefits of a modern, urban metropolis; we’ve just never lost our Oklahoma charm.
- Oklahoma is in the center of the United States. Oklahoma City is in the center of Oklahoma. And downtown Oklahoma City is the center of it all. We’re easy to get to no matter where your attendees are coming from.
- Since 1993, Oklahoma City has seen more than $5 billion of public and private investment in quality-of-life projects and improvements throughout the city.
- There are more than 24 unique-to-OKC attractions and activities within the metro. Attractions include RIVERSPORT Adventures, the Oklahoma City Memorial & Museum, Scissortail Park and the Myriad Gardens.
- We just don’t have the stress and hassle you’ll find in other cities. Our airport is large enough to have the direct flights and easy connections you want, but small enough to navigate without stress. We have a safe, walkable downtown packed with everything you need for a successful event.