Oklahoma City, OK - The highly anticipated Devon Ice Rink will open its doors to the public on November 17th at the iconic Myriad Botanical Gardens. Celebrating its 12th year at the Gardens, the Devon Ice Rink will be available for enjoyment from November 17th until February 4th, 2024, promising exhilarating family fun. This ice rink is an integral part of Downtown in December, a series of events organized by Downtown OKC.
Get ready to lace up your skates and experience the exhilaration as you twirl, spin, and glide across a 5,000 sq. ft. ice surface. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, this ice-skating haven offers endless enjoyment for individuals of all ages and skill levels.
"We are thrilled to embark on our 12th skating season at the Gardens," expressed Maureen Heffernan, President, and CEO of the Myriad Botanical Gardens. "Ice skating at the Devon Ice Rink is a fantastic activity for families – it's something that can be enjoyed throughout the entire winter. We extend our sincere gratitude to Devon Energy for making this magical experience possible. It provides a delightful outlet for children with cabin fever, adds excitement to the visit of out-of-town guests, and there's no better location to revel in this winter wonderland."
The Devon Ice Rink is open seven days a week, offering daily public skating, private parties, and a host of other winter activities.
For more information, please visit myriadgardens.org/devonicerink
- Myriad Botanical Gardens members skate for $10 includes skate rental.
- $14 per person, includes skate rental.
- $9 per person if you bring your own skates.
- $9 per person for military, includes ice skate rental.
- Group Rate (10 or more guests) is $10 including skates. Advanced reservation required for groups.
- $10 per hour w/ ID, penguin skate assistant
- Monday - Thursday: 3-9pm
- Friday: 3-11pm
- Saturday: 11am-11pm
- Sunday: 11am-7pm
- Thanksgiving Week
- November 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 11am – 11pm
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 3-11pm
- Sunday., November 26, 11am-7pm
Winter Break and Holidays
- December 18-Saturday, December 23, 11am-11pm
- Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24, 12-6pm
- Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, 12-6pm
- Tuesday, December 26.-Sat., December 30, 11am-11pm
- New Year’s Eve, Sunday, December 31, 11am-7pm
- New Year’s Day, Monday, January 1, 11am-9pm
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Mon., Jan. 15, 11am-9pm
Inasmuch Foundation Crystal Bridge Conservatory open extended hours during the holidays
Experience the beauty of nature at the Inasmuch Foundation Crystal Bridge Conservatory, open daily from Monday to Saturday, 10am-5pm, and Sunday from 11am-5pm. During the holiday season, the conservatory and gift shop will extend their hours for late-night visits. From November 24 to December 22, on Fridays and Saturdays, they will be open from 9am-7:30pm.
Admission to the conservatory is priced at $10.50 for adults, $9 for seniors aged 62+ and military/veterans, $7 for students, $5.50 for youth aged 5-17, and free for children aged 4 and under.
If you are a member of the Myriad Gardens, admission is free! We encourage you to become a member as it helps support the Myriad Gardens Foundation.
For more information about the Devon Ice Rink, Myriad Botanical Gardens or Downtown in December, visit www.devonicerink.com, www.myriadgardens.org, or www.downtownindecember.com; or call(405) 708-6499.