Oklahoma’s favorite theme park, will celebrate the grand opening of the park’s new woodsy-themed interactive kids’ area, Timber Town, on May 25. The reimagined area will feature enchanting new theming, new furry character friends and four new innovative attractions, designed especially for thrill-seekers-in-training.
The woodsy themed Timber Town section will offer BIG fun for kids and families with new attractions and a charming new look for longtime favorites. Fun-sized attractions include:
• Frankie’s Mine Train, a family coaster as wild as the West itself;
• Billy’s Frog Hopper, a fully interactive jumping ride that will take families up, down, and all-around;
• Sheldon’s Balloon Race, a ride sure to impress as kids soar to new heights on a hot air balloon themed Ferris wheel.
• Rocky's Ranger Planes, a classic spinning ride that will take kids to new heights; and
• Lovable characters like Bucky the Beaver, Hootie the Owl, and Bubba the Bear are also making their way to Timber Town to help put a new spin on original favorites, including Tina’s Tea Cup Twirl, Hootie's Tree House, Bucky's Whistlestop Depot, and Bubba's Honey Swings.
Six Flags Members and the media are invited to celebrate and tour Timber Town at an exclusive Grand Opening event from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on May 25. Guests can meet and greet the furry, new Timber Town friends and enjoy coffee, juice and sweet breakfast treats. The ribbon cutting will commence at 10:40 a.m. once the park opens for the day.
Six Flags 2019 Memberships and Season Passes are currently on sale. Members can now enjoy priority park entry, preferred parking and tremendous discounts of up to 50% on nearly all food and merchandise purchases all season long. Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Elite levels are available featuring all the perks of a Season Pass plus other benefits including admission to all Six Flags branded theme and waterparks, skip the line passes, unlimited soft drinks and much more! For more information, visit the Membership Sales Center or go online to www.sixflags.com/frontiercity/store/season-passes and sign up.