Oklahoma City, OK: Foodie Fest of OKC, formerly known as The Black Foodie Summit, was rebranded in 2020 to showcase culinary cuisines from around the globe represented in Oklahoma City. In partnership with Scissortail Park, Foodie Fest is choosing to be intentionally inclusive while driving direct spending to locally owned businesses.
Oklahoma City's growing minority population is deserving of a platform to showcase the city's diverse culinary food scene and retail. Foodie Fest will become known as the "go to international food festival" in Oklahoma.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• No Admission & Open To The Public
• Live Music & Entertainment
• 50+ Food & Retail Vendors
• Scissortail Farmer's Market
• LIVE STREAM OU/TX FOOTBALL GAME
• Family Friendly Fun
• To be the go-to destination for adventurous tourists to explore various cultural cuisines and retail.
• Inspire community engagement with live music and culinary experiences.
• To become a driver of direct spending in the local business community.
October 8, 2022 1
1 AM – 4 PM
300 SW 7th St,
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
About OKC Black Eats:
OKC Black Eats, L.L.C. provides expertise in marketing solutions, including digital marketing and techniques to improve its clients’ positioning in the marketplace. In August 2017, Apollo founded OKC Black Eats to increase awareness and visibility of Black-Owned restaurants and small businesses in OKC.
Our Mission Is Bigger Than Food!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for media requests and interviews.