Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and the shops are full of charming treats for the special someone in your life. In need of some direction? Not a problem! Here’s a list of beautifully curated gifts that are sure to make your Valentine smile.
Gifts for Her
On the hunt for the ultimate V-Day gift to sweep your special lady off her feet? Dive into the list below for some Valentine’s Day gifting inspo!
- Gifts of jewelry stand the test of time and are a classic choice for Valentine’s Day. After all, diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Choose from a large selection of necklaces, rings, earrings and so much more at BC Clark Jewelers.
- If your heart is set on jewelry, Gorjana’s offers guests more budget-friendly options without compromising on quality. Hoops and huggies, bracelets, necklaces, fine jewelry... There’s so much to choose from!
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a love letter. At Chirps & Cheers, you can browse through a variety of custom-made Valentines Day cards. Once you find the perfect card, pair it with a cute notebook, perhaps a calendar and a set of pens and highlighters. Chirps & Cheers also offers gift-wrapping services for products bought in store or a gift you found somewhere else.
- This fabulous OKC boutique has a little bit of everything. From women’s gifts and apparel to home decor and fragrances, you might have a hard time choosing just one item. Check out Painted Door’s Instagram page for a more in-depth list of gift ideas here.
- It doesn’t get more classic than flowers and chocolate. Curbside Flowers and Zero Tolerance are great options for the traditional gift giver. Select your flower arrangement at Curbside Flowers (don’t forget the seasonal vases) then head on over to Zero Tolerance for some top-shelf, quality chocolate. There’s nothing better!
Gifts for Him
Explore a bunch of local spots in OKC that could make awesome gifts for your beau.
- Lucchese builds the world finest handmade boots. They are truly luxury. If you’re looking to wow your cowboy this Valentine’s Day, a trip to Lucchese for a pair of boots will certainly do the trick!
- Located in Midtown, The Lab features a wide range of shoes, clothing and accessories and is a frequent stop for NBA players and musicians. They have a wide range of shoes in store, but if they don't have exactly what you’re looking for, they can check inventory at their second location in Dallas. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable about all things sneakers.
- There’s something about Bass Pro and Cabela’s that just draws the fisherman and hunter in like a fly to honey! Both stores are quite literally massive. So, find your beau's niche – whether that be fishing, hunting, camping or hiking – and these stores will have more than enough options.
- With “plenty” of options to choose from including chocolate and candy, cards and games, notebooks, cologne and a ton of other unique gifts, you can’t go wrong! Check out Plenty Mercantile on Automobile Alley.
Galentine’s Day Gifts
Spending Valentine’s Day with your besties? Sounds perfect! There are plenty of fun things to do to celebrate Galentine’s Day with your gals.
- Galentine’s on 9th is the perfect event to take your besties to celebrate your friendship! Complete a LOVE-themed scavenger hunt at Factory Obscura, mini photo shoot at Common Dear and enjoy specialty cocktails at Iguana Mexican Grill, Nashbird and S&B Burger Joint.
- Get a permanent BFF bracelet together at Out on a Limb. You need to make an appointment, so make sure to book in advance here. Explore the Plaza District afterwards with your BFF.
- Meet up at The First National Center to get your nails done together at PAINT, get a blow out at Drybar then head downstairs to the Library of Distilled Spirits for their Single & Loving It event on Feb. 14.
- Attend a yoga class together at This Land Yoga.
- If you want to get creative, check out a wine and painting evening at Pinot’s Palette, Hawaii Fluid Art or Paint N Cheers.
- Try something new and attend the Potato Dance World Championship at First Americans Museum.
If you’re looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your partner, consider giving them an experiential gift that you can both share!
- Give the gift of tuft love by taking one of Rug Club OKC’s introduction to rug tufting classes in the Paseo Arts District! Rug Club OKC provides space for beginners and experts in rug-making alike to explore their creativity. In this 4-hour workshop, you’ll receive hands on instruction and create your own personalized rug/wall hanging (up to 22”x22”) to take home with you!
- If you want to put a little mystery into your Valentine’s Day plans, celebrate by solving a case at the Museum of Osteology’s Forensic Date Night on Feb. 9, 14 and 16! A ticket to this spooky night will include a hands-on investigation where you will learn to “read” the features of a human skull, an all-day admission pass to the museum, a private museum gallery viewing and a few sweet treats! They will also be offering Valentine’s Day Couples Yoga on Saturday, Feb. 10.
- If you’ve ever wanted to make your own jewelry, Cheyenne Sky Studio is the place to go! This metalsmithing and jewelry making studio is one of a kind in OKC. All the workshops and classes are interactive, fun and a great way to bond with your honey. With engaging instruction from owner Taylor Cheyenne Martin, folks at any skill level can walk away feeling confident about the piece of jewelry they made. Make sure to book ahead of time as these classes fill up fast!