Scheduled Ferry Services
Oklahoma River Cruises offers public transportation along the 7 mile stretch of the Oklahoma River. Each vessel can accommodate up to 35 guests and has an air-conditioned cabin. In addition to comfortable seating, cocktail tables, and viewing decks, each vessel has onboard restrooms and bar/concessions area.
Public Ferry Service is great for small groups or individuals who would like to travel between our four convenient landing areas. Guests can ride between landings, which is approximately a 90 minute cruise including transport through a water lock.
- Meridian Landing located at 4345 SW 15th
- Exchange Landing located at 1503 Exchange Avenue
- Regatta Park landing located near Bricktown at 701 S. Lincoln Blvd.
- Bricktown Landing 334 Centennial Drive.
Ferry concessions include
Chips, cookies, pretzels, soda ($2), water ($1 ), beer ($5) and wine ($7).
Tickets can be purchased onboard the boat.
ADULTS - $12 round trip
SENIORS and KIDS 6-12 - $6 round trip
May - November and operate Wednesdays through Sundays most months.
Please check our website for departure times www.okrivercruises.com under Ferry Schedule.
We’ll see you on the river!
- # of Parking Spaces: 20
- Distance from Conv. Ctr (blocks): 2.5
- Distance from Conv. Ctr (miles): 2.5
- Max Group Size: 12
- Meeting Rooms:
- Miles from Downtown/Bricktown: 1
- Miles to Airport: 4
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Est. Viewing Time: 2
- Admission - Adult: 12
- Admission - Children: 6
- Admission - Senior: 6
- Group Rates?:
- Price Index $: $
- deadCenter Film Festival
- An Affair of the Heart
- OKC Pride Week
- Prix de West
- Chuck Wagon Festival
- Paseo Arts Festival
- Oklahoma State Fair
- Plaza District Festival
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
- Oklahoma Regatta Festival
- Red Earth Festival
- Fright Fest
- Downtown in December
- OKC Arts Council's Opening Night
- Festival of the Arts