Oklahoma City is positively blooming with new attractions and socially-distanced and exciting things to do. Stay up to date on all things OKC year-round with our monthly eNewsletter, featuring must-dos, upcoming events and insider tips from locals.
Planning the ultimate Spring Break vacation or staycation? Look no further than Oklahoma City, a perfect combination of fun for families and groups in one destination. Our Spring Break Guide is full of enjoyable trip ideas and inspiration that will make planning a breeze.
Socially-Distant Outdoor Adventures
Oklahoma City's outdoor adventures are calling you! Whether you're whitewater rafting in the heart of downtown OKC at RIVERSPORT Adventure or biking the trails at Lake Hefner, there's no shortage of outdoor fun in the Modern Frontier.
- Explore everything Scissortail Park, the city's newest urban park, has to offer.
- Go mural chasing throughout OKC's diverse and eclectic districts.
- Not afraid a heights? Take a ride on the Wheeler Wheel in Wheeler District for a fantastic view of the downtown skyline. (Opens April 3!)
- Cast a line (or two) at Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge.
- Pick-up food from a local restaurant and have a picnic at Myriad Botanical Gardens.
- Go wild at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
Root for the Home Teams
Get your foam fingers ready because Oklahoma City's three professional sports teams are back! Start planning your Bricktown adventure to cheer on the OKC Dodgers (first home game is April 15!), and catch the OKC Energy on the pitch when their season returns (preseason begins in March!). Don't forget to Thunder Up! Tune in to watch the Oklahoma City Thunder finish out their season with take-out from a local restaurant or at a local brewery to show your support.
Dine with a View
'Tis the season for patio dining. Take advantage of OKC's beautiful, sunny days and dine al fresco at some of these locally-loved spots.