WHEN: March 21, 5 to 9 p.m.
WHERE: The Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 415 Couch Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73102
WHO: Activities are appropriate for teens and adults and no reservations are required. Third Thursday admission is $12 for non-members and free for members.
WHAT: This month we are celebrating decades past with our monthly Third Thursday event. All evening long, enjoy food and drinks while you take in the nostalgic hits of the 70s, 80s and 90s by local duo Kristen Stehr & Lee Velasquez. Decorate slap bracelets and build your own beaded keychains with our learning and engagement team in Founders’ Hall. Third Thursday is presented by Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores.
- Create beaded keychains and slap bracelets in Founders' Hall
- Live music from the 70s, 80s and 90s by Kristen Stehr & Lee Velasquez
- Story time with Metro Library in "Off the Wall"
- Retro cocktails at the lobby bar
- 6 p.m. History of the Museum Presentation with Learning Manager Bryon Chambers (additional ticket)
- 7:30 p.m. screening of "Back to the Future" in the Samuel Roberts Noble Theater (additional ticket)
- 8 p.m. Curator's Tour of "Ansel Adams and the Photographers of the West" (additional ticket)
PHOTOS/INTERVIEWS: Opportunities will be available to photograph visitors and to interview Museum staff.
CONTACT: Becky Weintz, Director of Marketing & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW: Hashtag #lovesthirdthursday on social media.