Plaza District Festival
2024 dates and event details coming soon!
What started as a celebration of the comeback of the revitalized Plaza District, the Plaza District Festival now draws a crowd from around the Oklahoma City area as well as visitors looking for that taste of local.
Located on Northwest 16th Street, the Plaza District Festival highlights a wide array of Oklahoma's own performing artists, visual artists and musicians while patrons enjoy local food, fun for kids and the chance to purchase items they like at artist booths.
2023 Plaza District Festival Information
The annual Mural Expo hosted by the Oklahoma Mural Syndicate happens in tandem with the Plaza District Festival. Stroll through the Plaza Walls alley to see mural masters at work along with local hip hop, DJs, Dancing and more.
Main Stage Lineup
- 12:00 p.m. - Everything Goes Dance
- 1:00 p.m. - Lyric Theatre Performance
- 1:20 p.m. - Kanpai Japanese Drums
- 2:00 p.m. - Cryhard
- 3:00 p.m. - Big News Ska Band
- 4:00 p.m. - Computer Girl
- 5:00 p.m. - Ckai Dawson Band
- 6:00 p.m. - Baldilocks
- 7:00 p.m. - Swimfan
- 8:00 p.m. - Helen Kelter Skelter
- 9:00 p.m. - Josh Fudge
ACM Stage Lineup
- 12:30 p.m. - TBA
- 1:30 p.m. - Dr. Pants
- 2:30 p.m. - Dear Daisy
- 3:30 p.m. - Settling
- 4:30 p.m. - D’Lanee Fields
- 5:30 p.m. - Gavin Taylor & the Muffled Sirens
- 6:30 p.m. - Bly
- 7:30 p.m. - Keathley & the Burning Bras
Sofar Sounds Stage
Located in the Plaza Backyard - enter on Gatewood, near The Press
- 5:15 p.m. - Alyssa Danley
- 6:00 p.m. - David James Mckinney
- 6:45 p.m. - Oklahannah
- 7:30 p.m. - TBA
Grand Royale Stage Lineup
Located Indoors at 1749 NW 16th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- 12:00 p.m. - The Normandys
- 8:00 p.m. - The Killings
- 9:00 p.m. - Limp Wizurdz
- 10:00 p.m. - Sabertooth
- 11:00 p.m. - Street Light Fight
Located on the corner of 16th & Indiana
Hosted by Groovemeant, visit from noon to 9 p.m. for open street dance, cypher battles and more!
The Kids Area is located in the Everything Goes Dance Parking Lot on 16th & Gatewood
- 12:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Activities to be announced
More information coming soon! Find out more event details here.