We're excited to welcome you and your group to Oklahoma City – a booming metropolis in the heart of Oklahoma featuring attractions, hotels and restaurants that are perfect for large tours. Within our city limits, you'll find all the excitement of an urban destination combined with a friendly feel, offering to groups authentic experiences that can only be found in OKC.
Oklahoma City and its industry partners eagerly await the return of group tours to our great city when travel is safe again. We are committed to making your next tour a success by assisting you with the process of booking/re-booking tours, providing images to help promote your tours and providing you with creative itineraries to encourage new tour bookings.
- We can assist with the research process in a quick and timely manner by sending out an RFP to our hotel and attraction partners obtaining rates, availability, special offerings and concessions. We also have an easy online RFP form you can complete here.
- Additionally, we will request our industry partners to indicate their cleanliness/safety procedures on proposals to reassure your passengers of safe travels.
- We can provide photos that are available for you to use to help promote your tours. You can download these items here.
- We will help make phone calls on behalf of tour operators/leaders to our industry partners to help close the loop on outstanding requests or followup needed to complete the booking process.
- For overnight groups, Oklahoma City promotional items (valued at up to $100) will be provided free – perfect for games on your coach. Request a Bus Box here.
For even more inspiration in planning your group tour in OKC, including restaurant suggestions, itineraries and more, request a hard copy of our Group Tour Planner or view it online.
We look forward to seeing you and your group in Oklahoma City again soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.